October 5, 2008

Glory

I got inspired. It's a worship scene. I pray it ministers to you in one way or another.

"And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying, 'Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, forever, and ever!' Amen." Revelation 5:13

No trust, lust is before me / disgusting it’s gory/ 
So lowly, but He didn’t crush or abort me/ 
He laid His life down, yeah He blood-bought me/ 
I’m anticipating, waiting ‘til You’re taking me home free/ 
Risin’/ on eagle’s wings I’m soaring/ 
Flyin’ to Zion/ to El Elohim/ 
Finally, beholding the enthroned King/ 
Shaking and trembling/ Your holiness floors me/ 
Angels worshipping, Seraphim swarming/ 
You’re one time, two times, three times holy/ 
Falling on my face in the midst of Your glory/ 
Crying, “Worthy is the Lamb standing before me!” 
Creation extolling the One and Only/ 
Join me! / Glorify the Most High solely/ 
As I’m raising hands to I Am who I Am/ 
I still can’t believe that my hands are holy/
“Praise you for the cost, Praise you for the blood ya lost/ 
Praise you for the rugged cross. Yeah I truly adore thee”/ 
He comes down from His throne as He clothes me/ 
In a bright white robe through His blood atoning/ 
Overcome with love, my tears are flowing/ 
I’m a worm deserving wrath/ but He knows me!/ 
So sweet/ as eternity passes slowly/ 
Lord I’ve got to say that I’ve never felt so free!

No comments: