October 6, 2008

Eternal Praise

I don't know why, but these last few days I've been compelled to write Revelation-inspired lyrics.  
Here's another I just wrote:

Radiating white rays emanate from Your face/ 
Prostrate in this place as I’m faced with Your grace/ 
All saints praise and tremble, the temple quakes and shakes 
As great Yahweh’s famous name is raised/ 
No mistakes/ The Sovereign preordained my fate/ 
I’m lowercase/ He’s the Capital Name of names/ 
Incredible, shameless bliss/ I celebrate/ 
Indelible elation gives sight to faith/ 
Hating, racism, faking/ done flying away/ 
As nations are made in/ one united state/ 
Before the foundations/ of earth were laid/ 
This scene was painted in eternity to further His fame/ 
Christ came as a slave, sliced in pain/ 
Smashed wrath on his back, sacrificed and slain/ 
Became a curse in his person, purging out my flames/ 
So forever I will worship in eternal praise! Yes!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Has someone inspired you to write more in the last couple of days braddah? I enjoy reading the enthusiasm our KING has placed in your heart for His holy name. I continue to pray for you! I hope all is well.

Jonathan Watson said...

Great lyrics. I'm glad I've gotten to know you better over the last year. I hope that trend continues.